Avantair CFO Resigns

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Most are still there-for now.

Check out www.fractrade.com. Look at all the Avantair owners trying to unload.

http://www.fractrade.com/private-jets-for-sale

You know, I see plenty of folks trying to sell their shares from the other Fracs, too.

We're entering a time of transition, designed to improve things for both Owners and employees alike. Since I don't know what to talk about and what NOT to talk about, I'm just not going to discuss anything... Other than to say that there will be some big enhancements over the near-, and long-term future.

We're not quite ready to open our own Avantair branded FBO chain just yet, but we're a long way from going under...

You know, I see plenty of folks trying to sell their shares from the other Fracs, too.

We're entering a time of transition, designed to improve things for both Owners and employees alike. Since I don't know what to talk about and what NOT to talk about, I'm just not going to discuss anything... Other than to say that there will be some big enhancements over the near-, and long-term future.

We're not quite ready to open our own Avantair branded FBO chain just yet, but we're a long way from going under...

Judging by the execs leaving and the lack of capital, I would not be holding my breath. If this isn't 'writing on the wall' I don't know what is. Fortunately there are a lot of carriers hiring, United, Hawaiian, etc... You have a college degree right???

It would be nice if Hawaiin had their window open-

And of course for the "Legacy" airlines, a four year is almost a must. And some PIC Jet time.

Problem is, every other frax has a buy back guarantee. An avantar share owner has to find their own buyer if they want to split. That's gotta be a pleasant experience.

How does that Piaggio handle at altitude? Its got to just sip fuel in the 30000 foot plus range.
I found, many years ago, when I was a corporate pilot that the heavies wanted to take our Sabreliners over our King Airs, no matter what the distance. When I pointed out the obvious, namely that a Sabreliner burned a lot more fuel and didn't give any real time difference in the Harrisburg to Newark leg segments I was told everyone was aware but the high rollers wanted the jets. Glad to see Avantair has attacked some of those biases.
Good luck to all Avantair people;I think it's a good concept and hopefully the company will recover and flourish.

Latest resources

Back