Aussie Air in DAB out of bussiness

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Northpilot

Aussie Air is the latest to close in the Daytona Beach, FL area. Heard today they close down two weeks ago. This is the third flight school to close since February. The last two were Regional Airline Academy in Deland, FL and the other is the CAPT program in Flagler, FL. It is get harder and harder for CFI's to find work in the DAB area. If any one knows of anyone looking for a CFI in the DAB area, PM a note I am available. & no I did not work there, just had dropped off a resume there.

Re: Belly-up!!!

Aussie Air is the latest to close in the Daytona Beach, FL area. Heard today they close down two weeks ago. This is the third flight school to close since February. The last two were Regional Airline Academy in Deland, FL and the other is the CAPT program in Flagler, FL. It is get harder and harder for CFI's to find work in the DAB area. If any one knows of anyone looking for a CFI in the DAB area, PM a note I am available. & no I did not work there, just had dropped off a resume there.

Why am I NOT surprised by this given the current state of the economy???
Northpilot,you might tell your friends in the DAB area,that if USER FEES are enacted,what is left of the aviation industry will also go belly-up!!

Latest resources

Back