Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

k3mbbc

Hooked on SWA
I'm starting this thread so that those of us who interviewed between Aug 16-24 at SWA can provide feedback if they receive the "good news" call. I think we all know that our board met sometime last week. I'm assuming that the Aug 28 Decision Board covered those who interviewed up thru Aug 15.

I was hoping we could get an indea of how many of us get hired out of approximately 140 people who interviewed during that timeframe.

Hopefully we can keep this thread focused on just those who interviewed. Good luck to everyone. Look forward to hearing all the good news.

Last edited:
rumor has it...since they need to give us 48 hours for a drug test, that they like to give us weekdays for that...plus the chiefs were all busy with the spirit party in Vegas...Thats the rumor I heard...either that or they didn't hire anyone from my interview group which is very unlikely...but possible.

hopefully a bunch...got 5 months to go till round two.

FlyB6 said:
Anyone know what their hiring numbers are for 2007?

Planning on 600+ based on 35-"ish" Acft to be delivered in 2007. In addition, they are looking for any and all -700's they can get their hands on on the opn market...

Tejas

Sorry surfnfly....I was under the impression that they divided the 12 interview days in August into two sets of 6 for the decision boards.

Latest resources

Back