• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dispatchguy

Dad is my favorite title
2/06/06

I have closed the Will Dispatch For Food website, permanently. I am no longer involved in FAR 121 operations (or any other type of operation) as I have resigned from my airline; and I have no desire to return to the airline industry. While I shall for the most part, miss the folks that I worked with, I no longer have the stamina to put up with the daily operation (thanks to MS). Furthermore, I have voluntarily surrendered my Aircraft Dispatcher certificate back to the FAA to insure that at some point in time in the future, I dont get stupid and investigate returning to the industry; and work at an another airline leading the race to the bottom.

I wish all the fellow dispatchers, crew schedulers, ops controllers, and flight crews that I have worked with over the years the best, for I have enjoyed it. If you are somewhat 'net savvy, and would like to host the Will Dispatch For Food website, I would be more than happy to send you the files that I used, and point to your server. This URL will be changed 2/17/06 and point to my own server at home, and wdff.homeip.net will point to nothing.

One door closes, another opens.

Sorry to here this. I wish you rest and enjoyment in your retirement, regardless of how it came about.
I hope someone is able to volunteer to take over the WDFF Industry information database.

I hope you do well Doug, I know over the years we have had a few run in's, however now being disabled myself and no longer in Aviation, I certainly can understand what you are going through....

Best of luck and success in the future...Charlie Hotel

Thanks WDFF

Thks for the information over the years.. your website gave me the info i needed to get in to dispatching...

Good luck and heres to your health.

Midnight Brit.
Telling pilots what to do 4 night a week.

If i can get my server up and running I'd host the site if anyone would still want it up.

Please - I need the payscale info ASAP. I'm trying to get more $$$ for my dispatch group.....any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back