• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attrition at ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Totally off the subject John, but I have to compliment you on your choice of candidate, you've finally come around! Anyone who can unite 2 disparate souls like you and Mr. Merchant would surely have no trouble with problems as trivial as radical Islam and nuclear proliferation.

Totally off the subject John, but I have to compliment you on your choice of candidate, you've finally come around! Anyone who can unite 2 disparate souls like you and Mr. Merchant would surely have no trouble with problems as trivial as radical Islam and nuclear proliferation.

AMEN TO THAT!!! IT'S ALWAYS 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE!!!

I talked to Brian Morris today, and he told me the training department is "catching up". He said the ATR people holding a jet award may go sooner rather then later after all.

I reminded him that if he backs up the pipeline with ATR captains, he can't send anybody from a later award through until those from the earlier award go (no bypass for captains), effectively stopping jet FOs upgrading to captain until they go. FOs, however, may be bypassed by new hires.

I received a PM about FOs and I wanted to clarify. BM was talking about Captains going sooner. FOs will still go over to the jet 2 at a time because giving all 12 the award backed it up. And it's much easier to bypass FOs with new hires. If a Captain is bypassed, no later awards can go to training until he goes.

To address the original question.

47 so far in 08 as of today ~ 02/16

Do the math !

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back