• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attrition at ASA after the bonus?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Things are great in the 'D' lounge. You missed out...

I'm kicking around the idea of bidding for a seat on the 50, but I really don't want to self-induce any more training/ FSI appreciation time than I have to.

Perhaps I did miss out. However, I wasn't looking to self-induce any more FSI training *cough by the end of next year cough* than I have to. :D ;)

-Brett

Things are great in the 'D' lounge. You missed out...

I'm kicking around the idea of bidding for a seat on the 50, but I really don't want to self-induce any more training/ FSI appreciation time than I have to.

Contract allows for ATR drivers to go 70 FO slot or Upgrade on what they can hold.

We're losing 20 a month right now. Not as high as it has been, but after 4Q it should pickup... no?

Last edited:
Advancement due to attrition is good, but advancement due to a/c growth would be much, much better.

When the Bradster spoke today, did he sound positive about ASA's performance since the contract was wrapped up?

Anyone there for the speech?

I bet Delta's announcement of a hiring freeze (and possible layoffs next year) may affect attrition. Surely the other legacy carriers will follow up shortly.

yeah, it was a good speech. apparently the ATRs are here to stay, despite breaking down and being very costly to maintain now.

Cancel or delay orders=Pilot hiring???10 to 15 yrs to upgrade
Bye Bye office staff=Here comes the Merger...

Latest resources

Back