Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attn Moderators:Vote for IHaveAPension to be banned.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CLECA said:
Dear Moderators,

I am appalled that you would allow such a screen name to ever appear. I have been very fortunate not to have been faced with any of the setbacks that many of our brothers and sisters in the current industry are facing today. When I first saw this gentlemans name I was amazed that such an individual would remain a fixture in our industry and not have already been ostricized by his colleagues. However, I chalked him up with the other selfish few that unfortunately still have a presence in this profession. Then I became more impressed by his absolute disregard for the code of conduct so many of us abide by in "not kicking a man while his down" after reading his many posts where he offers absolutely nothing to the conversation but simply pokes a jab and then never returns to face the music. It is obvious that he is on this forum simply to stir the pot. I would ask that any subscribers who might be in agrement with me voice your concerns to the moderators on this thread as well. But that is why I am formally requesting that this individual be banned from this site.

To IHaveAPension,

I am challenging you to state on this forum both publicly and truthfully to identify yourself by full name, carrier of employment, and base so that the rest of us might keep an eye out for you on our jumpseats, in the terminals and hotel vans. I can honestly say that before I knew of your existance I would've allowed anyone on my jumpseat. You personally have made me rethink my stand on this. On a personal note, I think your screen name and tactics only reveal that you are very insecure in yourself as a pilot and a professional aviator. Example: you list yourself as a heavy driver "MD-11" to be exact, yet you roam on the REGIONAL forum citing how inexperienced and unprofessional WE are. I challenge you to do the same on the majors page. But I'm sure you already know that no one there will put up with what you have to say. Quite frankly, I'm suprised that my "regional" colleagues have put up with it this long.

I am very sorry that you have not had the best fortutne in this industry, but the rest of us happen to enjoy our jobs, our companies, and the comraderie that this job offers. I would not trade flying for anything in the world. I hope you wise up and see that if you continually bitch until things get better, life is going to pass you by and you will find that in the end you have nothing good to look back upon. I truly hope you change.

Thanks all for listening.

Sincerely,

CLECA
Cleveland, Ohio

Uh Oh, his mangina hurts

Latest resources

Back