• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

ATTN Air Wisky guys going to ORF

JohnnyP

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Posts
716
Total Time
BAFAN
Well it seems my roomate doesn't wanna stay around and commute out of ORF, so ill probably have an open spot at our apartment. If any wisky guy plans on moving out to norfolk and thinks they might be interested in a decent place to live PM me. Or if you know of anyone who'd be interested pass this along. I don't want to leave as I just signed a new lease and am semi settled down in this area, at least for the next year.

Just a short run down, really nice place, great location. Ten minute drive to ORF. Two BR, right next to downtown in Ghent, walking distance to a ton of restaurants/bars, short half mile or so drive to downtown norfolk, gym across the street, laundry on-site, ten minute drive to the beach, really in-demand, safe neighborhood. The rent i got this place for is pretty ridiculously low for this area. If i cant find anyone, i guess ill be breaking the lease and heading back to ATL to commute. Oh yea, the biggest part is that this WON'T be a crash pad, this is an actual nice place to live. No air mattress's here, unless it is your own. I suppose i could post this in the crash pad section but figured it'd get more notice in here. Let the bidding begin!
 

LearLove

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 27, 2001
Posts
4,451
Total Time
12000+
Also for air wiss guys going to PHL I copied some crashpad info down last night while in PHL from the crew room board. I just got called out on reserve and will post it later tonight or early tomorrow.

Also for the guys that PM'd me about the DCA crashpads my place doesn't have any room right now and I'm still working on getting the number of the other crashpad in DCA. I will also FWD it when I get the info.
 

J32driver

Strokin it...
Joined
Jan 14, 2004
Posts
716
Total Time
8000+
LearLove said:
Also for air wiss guys going to PHL I copied some crashpad info down last night while in PHL from the crew room board. I just got called out on reserve and will post it later tonight or early tomorrow.

Also for the guys that PM'd me about the DCA crashpads my place doesn't have any room right now and I'm still working on getting the number of the other crashpad in DCA. I will also FWD it when I get the info.
Thanks for sharing the LOVE man!!!
 

OPECJet

1700
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Posts
2,312
Total Time
5K
Hopefully you'll see more of that stuff as you guys get over here to the US arena.

For what its worth, I think Air Willy will have a much better reception among our pilot group than the other contract carriers we have. At least from the non ORF crowd for sure.
 

avrodriver

************
Joined
Jan 31, 2002
Posts
415
Total Time
>1
LearLove I've watched you bump along in this f'd up career for the last couple of years on this board...........thank you for still taking the time to help others out. Your a class act man. Late. AD
 

theo

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Posts
258
Total Time
6700
Is Air Wiskey going to have both a crew base and maintenance base in ORF? If not do you know where they plan on doing maintenance? I have a buddy (mechanic) who would like to try and work for them he live back east in Virginia. Thanks!
 

eastflier

Active member
Joined
Jan 30, 2004
Posts
28
Total Time
1000
Welcome to the east coast. Operations will be running so smooth. Ha Ha Ha Ha.
 

DirkkDiggler

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Posts
424
Total Time
biznes
theo said:
Is Air Wiskey going to have both a crew base and maintenance base in ORF? If not do you know where they plan on doing maintenance? I have a buddy (mechanic) who would like to try and work for them he live back east in Virginia. Thanks!
ORF will be our primary maintenance base and we'll have about 25% of our pilots based there. As far as I know!
 

theo

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Posts
258
Total Time
6700
DirkkDiggler said:
ORF will be our primary maintenance base and we'll have about 25% of our pilots based there. As far as I know!
Thanks for the info....I will pass it along. He had heard that it was RIC
but I think ORF will work for him ok too.
 
Top