ATTN Air Wisky guys going to ORF

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JohnnyP

Well it seems my roomate doesn't wanna stay around and commute out of ORF, so ill probably have an open spot at our apartment. If any wisky guy plans on moving out to norfolk and thinks they might be interested in a decent place to live PM me. Or if you know of anyone who'd be interested pass this along. I don't want to leave as I just signed a new lease and am semi settled down in this area, at least for the next year.

Just a short run down, really nice place, great location. Ten minute drive to ORF. Two BR, right next to downtown in Ghent, walking distance to a ton of restaurants/bars, short half mile or so drive to downtown norfolk, gym across the street, laundry on-site, ten minute drive to the beach, really in-demand, safe neighborhood. The rent i got this place for is pretty ridiculously low for this area. If i cant find anyone, i guess ill be breaking the lease and heading back to ATL to commute. Oh yea, the biggest part is that this WON'T be a crash pad, this is an actual nice place to live. No air mattress's here, unless it is your own. I suppose i could post this in the crash pad section but figured it'd get more notice in here. Let the bidding begin!

Also for air wiss guys going to PHL I copied some crashpad info down last night while in PHL from the crew room board. I just got called out on reserve and will post it later tonight or early tomorrow.

Also for the guys that PM'd me about the DCA crashpads my place doesn't have any room right now and I'm still working on getting the number of the other crashpad in DCA. I will also FWD it when I get the info.

LearLove said:
Also for air wiss guys going to PHL I copied some crashpad info down last night while in PHL from the crew room board. I just got called out on reserve and will post it later tonight or early tomorrow.

Also for the guys that PM'd me about the DCA crashpads my place doesn't have any room right now and I'm still working on getting the number of the other crashpad in DCA. I will also FWD it when I get the info.

Thanks for sharing the LOVE man!!!

Hopefully you'll see more of that stuff as you guys get over here to the US arena.

For what its worth, I think Air Willy will have a much better reception among our pilot group than the other contract carriers we have. At least from the non ORF crowd for sure.

LearLove I've watched you bump along in this f'd up career for the last couple of years on this board...........thank you for still taking the time to help others out. Your a class act man. Late. AD

Is Air Wiskey going to have both a crew base and maintenance base in ORF? If not do you know where they plan on doing maintenance? I have a buddy (mechanic) who would like to try and work for them he live back east in Virginia. Thanks!

theo said:
Is Air Wiskey going to have both a crew base and maintenance base in ORF? If not do you know where they plan on doing maintenance? I have a buddy (mechanic) who would like to try and work for them he live back east in Virginia. Thanks!

ORF will be our primary maintenance base and we'll have about 25% of our pilots based there. As far as I know!

DirkkDiggler said:
ORF will be our primary maintenance base and we'll have about 25% of our pilots based there. As far as I know!

Thanks for the info....I will pass it along. He had heard that it was RIC
but I think ORF will work for him ok too.

Latest resources

Back