• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attn: ACA furlough's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its a 12,500 pound executive jet called a Premier.

You know what Eight? I bet some of your old Dash Driver buddy's are pulling in more income then you are since you posted a thread not long ago asking people what you should be paid flying the Premier around. Can't believe you left a job for a job that you didn't know what you would get payed or deserved too. Nice reserch dipsh1t.

Only 29 and 8000 hours. Guess me little picture serves you well for all the orals you passed.

Didn't take me long, I got the idea after looking at your website.
www.sheepkicktohard.com

Last edited:
I'm not getting in this, I just wanted to clarify something.

eightdriver said,"**And as far as I am concerned PSA helped pave this sh#t highway, have fun driving on it. **"

Correction,

1. The PSA "MEC" "acting on its own" helped pave this highway.

2. The lack of good communication between the WO Pilots was their fuel.

3. I hope you left for a better paying job and not just on principal, cause you guys (PDT & ALG) still make a decent living even after concessions.

4. There really is'nt much need for your "pizza delivery" comment. No one knows for sure if anything good is going to happen for the WO's, but it does appear to be heading in the right direction. You of all people should know how hard we've all been beat up over the years already, so even if you've gotten fedup and left, remember that there are many more of us here trying to put up a fight to make it better. So please save the nastyness and lend your support or just keep your mouth shut and move on.

Now to return this thread to it's topic.

If any furloughees from ACA need info on anything about PSA, just PM me or for that matter, anyone of us. I think all of us that are on this board from PSA will be more than happy to help.

Take Care

Can't we all just get along?

Why do pilots always have to make others feel like Sh*t. We are in this together. Today it's ACA's turn tomorrow it could be mine. Let's try helping each other and STOP the bashing.
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, MY MOTHER ALWAYS SAYS ''SHUT YOUR MOUTH''.

If you cant say something nice,

Then again, the back-and-forth was some of the most vicious and entertaining I've seen in awhile.

Why would you call someone earning 25/hr a commuter puke? Its not like their working for MESA, c'mon.

Latest resources

Back