• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Ghost

God Bless America!
What is with most flight attendants attitudes? Do some of you get into the airlines simply for the "power of making someone put their seatback in the full upright postion"? :nuts: Not to ridicule, but why are flt attendants so adamant on enforcing this? Is it like a slap in the face if someone does'nt listen to you? I don't get it... :uzi: Can someone please explain?:smash: What are the odds of something even happening? Also, the whole tray table thing? It takes a measly half a second to push it up out of the way if you really had to!!!! :angryfire Is this just some sort of sick power trip and they get great satisfaction of making someone do something! Just go be a dominatrix, at least you'll be at home everynight!!!!!!!!! :beer: Just curious? :puke: I know that you will say it is obviously for "safety" reasons but it just seems like when a pax does'nt listen or does'nt hear you, you can almost see the Horns come out of the flt attendants head! EEEEK! :angryfire :smash: :eek: Let'em Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bomb:

Im not a flight attendant, but I would think that telling people over and over again to put it up and away would drive me crazy too. How many times do they have to tell you? its not like the majority of people dont know that they have to anyways. It probably drives them more crazy than you being told. Aside from safety reasons I bet there are alot of overzealous feds and airmarshal types that would rat them out if someone didnt too, so I bet they are trying to keep from getting fired at the same time. Just a guess.. To the original poster, whats with using more "emoticons" than a 12 year old girl? Are you really pilot or just someones kid typing on their parents screen names?:rolleyes: (i couldnt resist)

[ Are you really pilot or just someones kid typing on their parents screen names?:rolleyes: (i couldnt resist)[/quote]

Actually, I am! Is that Scamflight you fly for? SA-227 Billings based??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back