Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attention to all: Please take a moment..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jbroey3

Hello everyone :)

I am trying to help a friend of mine find a position with a company that uses the Hawker Jet.

Now I understand that this is a long-shot, but I am really hoping that someone here may know of an opening or the need to fill a First officer position.

The pilot whom is eagerly seeking a chance to work as an F/O is ATP rated and has 3000 hours Total Time, of which 400 is TurboJet in the Hawker HS-125, 700/600/400 series.

I will list his times so those who can possibly help may view.

Multi-engine 1383
Instrument 360
Night 550
X-country 1780
Dual Given 1285

The pilot in question is a very hard working, willing to relocate individual whom seeks to be a great asset to any company willing to give the opportunity to excell further.

Please, if anyone here knows of, or has a position that can use a great pilot, please private message me.

I thank you all for your time,

-Jb :)

That's real nice but,

there's probably about 1,000 other guys alone on this board who are just as qualified and looking for the same thing.

Tell him to send a resume to LJ Aviation in Latrobe PA. ( Palmer country)

They are somewhat well known for putting low timers into the right seat of their jets- I heard a few guys may be leaving soon and possibly they will be hiring in the near future if they are not now- I really dunno a friend of mine flies there.

good luck -

3 5 0

Hello Jaybird. :)

I understand what you are saying, and yes there are many that may be in the particular predicament as it is well known that times are tough.

However I all can do is ask, to seek that one reply that may be lead to helping another person out. :)

Jaybird, or anyone for that matter: Given the listed qualifications that I have posted above.

Does anyone know of any possible positions with a charter or coorperate company that does not specifically fly the hawker?

To rephrase: If given the opportunity to fly other types of aircraft such as light twins, turboprops, or single engine aircraft; My friend would be willing and obviously able to do so.

Does anyone know of any availibilites for a non-jet position?

Also,.. thank you for replying Jaybird

-JB :)

Flight Options is hiring if you like that kind of flying.... Tell him to try LJ as well. They hired a guy with 800TT and put him into the Hawker awhile back.

Pro Jet in Dallas is another (135)
Many many others out there, I would suggest if he is "hungry" enough for the job that he does some research on his own.

g o o d l u c k (or to your "friend" is probably what I should say):D

3 5 0

Hawker

I'm gonna refer you to a person whom I spoke with yesterday, but I don't have Hawker time.... check ur PM, call them, and good luck..

JR

An outfit in Syracuse is looking to hire an FO on a Hawker 700. Can't remember the name of the outfit. Deal just closed. I don't know who bought it, don't know where they are at in the FO hiring process ( I believe they hired a CPT).

Airplane is based in the Piedmont hangar.

that's all I have.

Hawker opening

Although your friend may be a little light on time, perhaps he, or you, should look at this recent thread on the board. It never hurts to apply.

Good luck to your friend.

Latest resources

Back