Attention Pdt Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guys...

Any time you go to the doctor and you have any illness or injury that requires you to be out of work for 3 days or requires follow up care- That is FMLA! and the stupid occurrence policy cannot TOUCH you.
Go to the doc, pay your $10.00 and don't sweat it.

It is amazing to me that they are so desperate to save dough, yet they pay an outside company to review FMLA claims... The number of which are double what they might otherwise be but for PDT's hysteria about sick time. Amazing.

Uhhh, what if you are not really sick?

You my friend I am sad to say are very, very mistaken.

If you know anyone at Mesa just ask them. What is now going down at Mesa could have major consequences to a lot of other pilot groups. ALPA National needs to roll the fire trucks on this one ASAP!

Good Luck to us all....

Guys...

Any time you go to the doctor and you have any illness or injury that requires you to be out of work for 3 days or requires follow up care- That is FMLA! and the stupid occurrence policy cannot TOUCH you.
Go to the doc, pay your $10.00 and don't sweat it.

It is amazing to me that they are so desperate to save dough, yet they pay an outside company to review FMLA claims... The number of which are double what they might otherwise be but for PDT's hysteria about sick time. Amazing.

Uhhh, what if you are not really sick?

Then good luck and you take your chances, at least until we can get this crap hammered out in the contract (I hope!).

I agree with SIG... It is a negotiated benefit and we SHOULD be able to use it at will. That won't happen until we codify this better in our contractual language.

I agree with SIG... It is a negotiated benefit and we SHOULD be able to use it at will.

NCFlyer is right- LOA7 only has a window in which the company notifies the union of any proposed changes.

Problem: Why does LOA7 exist? Why did they get the (then) MEC's signature on it? WTF?

I was awake for almost 50 hours straight after this came out. It lit a fire under my arse, and I've dropped thinking around the corners this piece of shart presents.

Instead, I've been working on something else. I can't wait until it is done... it has been a project I've been playing with for 2 years now.

If I get it right, we'll have a few more arrows in the quiver to shoot at them. All of us might have a bit more control over our lives if I get this right.

Latest resources

Back