Attention FlyI guys/gals and other furloughees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dojetdriver said:
Not to be adveserial, but I'll believe it when my phone rings. Applied two weeks ago, no call yet

This is a new process. The website link just went live yesterday. Please go apply under the "Furloughed Pilots" link and follow the instructions carefully. We are going to hire as many furloughed (or soon to be furloughed) Indy pilots as possible. Looks for an email communication from your MEC tomorrow (Friday). This streamlined interview process is the result of a three way agreement between XJT ALPA, Indy ALPA, and XJT management.

-Neal

Well, don't freak out over the IT issues. we put that site together quickly so we can begin the process. Be patient and allowances will be made for the technical problems.

Does anyone know if they are going to continue to call non-furloughed pilots? Or is that on hold? I applied in November and am just waiting patiently. I am glad that these guys are being helped, but I am also naturally feeling a little less optimistic suddenly. Thanks

msk2468 said:
Does anyone know if they are going to continue to call non-furloughed pilots? Or is that on hold? I applied in November and am just waiting patiently. I am glad that these guys are being helped, but I am also naturally feeling a little less optimistic suddenly. Thanks

Yes, they will...and barring some significant negative industry event, hiring will continue indefinitely.

-Neal

Latest resources

Back