• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attention Flight Crews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's a link to something in your e-mail account, I believe; it's asking me to log in.

But if it's the skanky glasses in the Atlanta-area hotels, we've already seen it. :D

It is gross but its not that bad. She doens't was the glasses one time but the same people are staying in the room that night. The "blue stuff" is probably some disinfectant. Then they say how it says do not eat on the bottle but she does rinse them. Has anybody seen a bar was pint glasses? They submerge the glass in cleaning stuff and then sumberge it in the adjacent sink that has just water. The 2 second cleaning cylce I,m sure makes them spotless.

I spend too many nights in hotels every month to worry about this stuff - if I thought every room was dirty, I'd never get any rest.

It is gross but its not that bad. She doens't was the glasses one time but the same people are staying in the room that night. The "blue stuff" is probably some disinfectant. Then they say how it says do not eat on the bottle but she does rinse them. Has anybody seen a bar was pint glasses? They submerge the glass in cleaning stuff and then sumberge it in the adjacent sink that has just water. The 2 second cleaning cylce I,m sure makes them spotless.

They told the front desk that someone else would be staying the next night.

whiskey tango, bars use a 2 step process. The first is a cleaner, the second is a sterilizing rinse that looks like plain water (no suds).

Latest resources

Back