Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flash 7

Hey Guys,

I'm currently contracting on the CL-300 in SoCal. I'm getting steady work from 1 operator. I haven't really marketed myself to any other operators. Also my current operator has expressed interest in hiring me full time.

I'm curious what you other CL-300 Typed guys are charging as a daily rate. Also what you think is the pay range for W-2 jobs.

I'm flying about 8-12 days per month right now but I have heard from other guys that Their is a lot of contract work out there.

Your thoughts?

Hey Flash, I just got an offer of a contract flying in that aircraft and I've been looking for someone like you to give me some idea of what I should expect for a per day rate. I will fly PIC and SIC internationally and domestically. We haven't discussed pay yet so if you can give me some gouge, I would appreciate it. Thanks

I charge $800 per day plus expenses, $70/$90 per diem Dom/Int. I've heard of guys charging more due to the supply/demand imbalance (I'm assuming).

I'm really curious what other guys are charging and how much work they are getting??

Thanks for the info. I am not employed at present buy as I said, I have a friend who has offered me a contract position but we have not yet discussed the details. Thanks for the feed back.

800 for PIC domestic seems reasonable!

When I do contract 800 PIC for domestic and 800-1000 for international!

I also give them a break if they work me more than 5 days a month!

They also pay all the other costs, airlines tickets, hotels, rental cars and perdiem!

I get same as an SIC since it is still my time and I value my time!

I don't think there is that much contract work out there since most of the 300's was upgrade to companies and they mainly have their own pilots.

I am definitely looking more contract work also. I am available 15days a month.

"I don't think there is that much contract work out there since most of the 300's was upgrade to companies and they mainly have their own pilots."

That is true. But I'm finding that a lot of owners only have one full time pilot, as well as two. But when they put this bird on a 135 certificate it flies like crazy. The plane I contract on flew 24 days last month I picked up 9 of those. Also International 135 can require 3 crewmembers.

The CL-300 is becoming so popular they cannot build them fast enough. Orders are backed up until late 09. I think their will be a lot of contracting opportunities to the pilot that really neworks.

Latest resources

Back