Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

VAPOR

a mirac..it's in the hole
[FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Did you know that your mailing (home?!) address is available for the world to see on the FAA website?

https://amsrvs.registry.faa.gov/airmeninquiry/

If you would like this information removed from public view, send an email using the following template:

To: [email protected]

Subject: Change Releasability Status

Body:

Please remove my personal address information from the FAA website.

Thank you

Joe Pilot
Airman #1234567
[/FONT]

[FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Did you know that your mailing (home?!) address is available for the world to see on the FAA website?

https://amsrvs.registry.faa.gov/airmeninquiry/

If you would like this information removed from public view, send an email using the following template:

To: [email protected]

Subject: Change Releasability Status

Body:

Please remove my personal address information from the FAA website.

Thank you

Joe Pilot
Airman #1234567
[/FONT]

Nothing new, its been like that for years.

[FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Did you know that your mailing (home?!) address is available for the world to see on the FAA website?[/FONT]

[FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]https://amsrvs.registry.faa.gov/airmeninquiry/[/FONT]

[FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]If you would like this information removed from public view, send an email using the following template:[/FONT]

[FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]To: [email protected][/FONT]

[FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Subject: Change Releasability Status[/FONT]

[FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Body:[/FONT]

[FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Please remove my personal address information from the FAA website.[/FONT]

[FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Thank you[/FONT]

[FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Joe Pilot[/FONT]
[FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Airman #1234567[/FONT]

Yawn... We have survived just fine for decades with our address in the phone book...or are you going to put out an APB for that as well?

Still yawning, but not bored enough to stay away...

Not really. Are you scared someone is going to google your house and look at it on-line? Please if you can figure out who I am, I welcome you to find my address and look at my house. I think you've become a victim of the fear mongering that has taken over this country. I'm old enough to remember how things were done pre-google, and if you wanted to find someone's house, it wasn't any harder than it is now...

Not really. Are you scared someone is going to google your house and look at it on-line? Please if you can figure out who I am, I welcome you to find my address and look at my house. I think you've become a victim of the fear mongering that has taken over this country. I'm old enough to remember how things were done pre-google, and if you wanted to find someone's house, it wasn't any harder than it is now...

Thank God I'm not the only person that feels this way...

Latest resources

Back