Attempted Suicide on Shuttle America?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wankel7 said:
Maybe they should post these signs in the airplane...at least the guy would have eliminated himself as a threat if he knew the facts!

http://www.cankoklu.com/draw/makeitcount.jpg

Wankel

Ok, I have a sense of humor also, but I think this is not funny. This person is a tragic victim of Katrina... how would you have felt if this person HAD committed suicide and was a relative of yours? Please consider things like this before you post things like this.

proud_dude said:
Ok, I have a sense of humor also, but I think this is not funny. This person is a tragic victim of Katrina... how would you have felt if this person HAD committed suicide and was a relative of yours? Please consider things like this before you post things like this.

I guess I missed that part of the thread...didn't know he was a vic of the huricane...edited

Wankel

We are victims of the devastation in the Airline industry. Many of us have lost just as much (maybe in a less dramatic way) as those folks. Let him joke around. What are you so Proud about? Are you A-line management? I love how you guys can’t afford to pay us and in turn we can’t afford to eat, but you will go donate tons of cash, good, gas, and seats to folks that mad less money before the pain of the H-cane. Why would a refugee be flying, where is he going?

PropsR4Boats said:
We are victims of the devastation in the Airline industry. Many of us have lost just as much (maybe in a less dramatic way) as those folks. Let him joke around. What are you so Proud about? Are you A-line management? I love how you guys can’t afford to pay us and in turn we can’t afford to eat, but you will go donate tons of cash, good, gas, and seats to folks that mad less money before the pain of the H-cane. Why would a refugee be flying, where is he going?

The person who made the post realized that he had made a mistake, and basically appologized for his comments. I am not a management person, I am a lowly line pilot, who is thankful he has a home, job, food, etc.. yes, our job is not perfect, but at least we have many things to be thankful for.. I suspect this person who tried to commit suicude had lost pretty much everything he had in the world. "let him joke around"? How can someone joke about such loss of life and liberty?
"why would a refugee be flying, where is he going?" He was coming from Houston, and probably trying to get to what little family he had.
I am sorry that you are so bitter in your job that you have no compasion left in you for those people who have lost EVERYTHING.

proud dude why don't you yank that stick *****and lighten up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest resources

Back