• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attacking Iraq. A rapist's perspective.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good ole Clinton. Just stands by and hopes all is well. He bombs the h*ll out of Yugoslavia (?) while letting IRAQ kick out U.N. weapons inspectors and allowing Bin Laden to increase his momentum enough to hit the towers, twice.

Come on....

A man with "Religion is the opiate of the masses" for a signature is giving someone crap for making a non-aviation related statement?

Riiiiight.

Clinton

Clinton…it’s about time he gets off the side lines and comes on in for the big win…all his rhetoric does is make the Bush administration look bad…Clinton, Gore and all the other actors that said if Bush made it into office would leave and live in Canada…well we are all waiting.

RightRudder,

You don't get the point. I have no beef with your previous signature. I don't agree, but I respect your right to say it. I just expect you to give everyone else the right to say anything they want.

The bottomline:

Your sig was non-aviation related (no big deal), the thread is non-aviation related (no big deal), you give him crap, I call your hypocrisy. Okay? Easy to grasp....

Chunk

Geez, can't I get away with anything?

I believe W avoided service in Viet Nam as well. Clinton did because he was smart enough to become a Rhodes scholar. Bush because his daddy had $$ and connections. Come to think of it, that is why they both became president as well: Clinton due to his hard work and intelligence, Bush because of $$ and daddy's connections.

details, details...

p.s. the former signature was done as a joke, the latter as well

This guy never ceases to amaze me. Clinton has a lot of nerve coming in and trying to make trouble for our Commander in Chief, after what happened on his shift. His risk-adverse and poll-driven presidency is the primary reason we're in the situation we are in now!

Let's see- we have two choices here. We can go in and take down Saddam before he can further develop his WMDs and delivery technology. Or, we can stand 8000 miles away and warn him not to try anything funny. Then, when he gets bold enough to attack Israel with chemical or biological weapons, Israel responds with nuclear weapons, the whole region goes to war, and we get to clean up the mess. What a brilliant idea!

There are numerous clues that suggest Iraq might have had a hand in planning, training, or financing for 9/11, and that alone is sufficient reason to go in and take Saddam down hard and fast.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back