• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Atr

Headfake14

646 3A
Total Time
10000+
Hey fellas...anyone know where I can find some logo stickers for ATR and ATR-72?

I recently had the unpleasent misfortune of having to retire my old leather flight kit. After only 9yrs, the handle ripped off last year, stitching was coming apart and need constant packaging tape to keep the bottom together, one of the skid rails on the bottom is about to fall off and one of the latcheds finally broke. It had a rough beginning being hauled on/off the fwd cargo of the -72.

so

I need to re-decorate my new one and need to find some ATR stickers. I've been on a few websites, but nother. Found an ebay page for the uk...but it had about EVERY airline except ASA for ATR stickers.

...any ideas?

I tried sending a msg to ATR's website, but it's not taking the message/request for some reason

Last edited:

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
I think it's called cafepress.com...maybe they can make some stickers for you by providing them some pictures or images?

I did an extensive gooogle search and only came up with that International Ebay location too.

N1VIBS

Total Time
As previously stated cafepress has two generic ATR stickers, here are the links - unfortunately unable to find any ASA specific though.

http://bumperstickers.cafepress.com/atr_stickershttp://bumperstickers.cafepress.com/atr_stickershttp://bumperstickers.cafepress.com/atr_stickers

No problem. Get the generic stickers, spread dirt over them, put some black exhaust marks all over the engine cowls. Presto!! Now you've got a ASA ATR!!

OK ATR guys, just kidding. Well, now that I think about it, maybe I'm not!! (most of the ATR's and RJ's could use a little soap and water)

spudskier

Total Time
<enuf
Tried Crew Outfitters in ATL on Virginia Ave? might have something there...

Headfake14

646 3A
Total Time
10000+

Headfake14

646 3A
Total Time
10000+
They know who you are........

well, I also requested one for you. Told them your name...the reply was something about you having trouble applying the decals with nomex gloves on.:laugh:

cya on the commute

Headfake14

646 3A
Total Time
10000+
surprised you don't know but my intentions are sincere

is that so....hmmmm

and so goes the 20 ?s

Did we goto college together?

Did we fly together? ATR or CRJ?

Did I ever fill your beer with salt?

Did your mom lable the excedrin bottle "for headaches"?

Headfake14

646 3A
Total Time
10000+
Tried Crew Outfitters in ATL on Virginia Ave? might have something there...

I was just there picking up my new flight kit. Didn't really look for any there....but I never saw any before either.

next time I will.