Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tataki

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone has a used CD software of the ATP prep software, (from Asa for example), that you are not using anymore and would like to resale. I can’t pay 50 bucks for the new version and looking for a used one.
Thank you

Use the Gleim book. ASA is half as good. Seriously, Gleim is the best way to go. ASA leaves out many of the topics in their outlines, and its hard to grade yourself because all of the answers are at the bottom of the page. Gleim is an expert in accounting knowledge tests as well. They are similar, memorization-type tests. I wish I had used Gleim instead of ASA.

I used the Gleim prep book and scored a 93 on my ATP and a 95 on my ADX written with it. That ATP exam is an exercise in creating your own gouges and targeting questions for the correct answers; all of which you will never see in real world flying. It's a lot of work to memorize 1300+ questions and answers that really mean nothing at the end of the day. Just another piece of paper and a hoop to jump through toward your ATP certification.

My god man, why give a sht about the formant, by the book and study it for two days and take the test and never look at it again.

Latest resources

Back