ATP written?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

F16fixer

Currently working for a part 135 company and I would like to go to the airlines someday soon. I have around 1200 hours and I just started studying for the test. (As in today) It made me choose to study for a 135 test or a 121 test. Any advice on this subject? If you take one and end up working for the other side do you have to take a new test?

Thanks

F16fixer said:
Currently working for a part 135 company and I would like to go to the airlines someday soon. I have around 1200 hours and I just started studying for the test. (As in today) It made me choose to study for a 135 test or a 121 test. Any advice on this subject? If you take one and end up working for the other side do you have to take a new test?

Thanks

It doesn't matter a bit, I don't even know if it indicates on your test results which one you took. The *only* difference it might make is which one would be easier for you. Presumably, the 135 version would be easier for you because you're more familiar with the regs.

It's still a b!tch....45 minutes deciding between __82 and __86 ft/lbs of torque for a B1900 performance question and I guessed wrong...maybe if the dang charts weren't so freakin tiny!

To answer your question...it don't matta.

-mini

Thanks

Thanks you guys.

I will probably just stick with doing the 121 test, since that's where I want to work. Maybe I'll actually learn something from this written.

Latest resources

Back