• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

ATP written question

dojetdriver

Total Time
Does anybody know;

If you were employed at a 121 carrier with an ATP written, took a leave of absence and went to another 121 carrier, is the written valid at the new carrier? Or, does it drop dead at the new company but still remain valid at the company you are on leave from.

Thanks

CAVOK69

Total Time
good
valid if u completed the companies upgrade program if u were with them before it expires....

dojetdriver

Total Time
I took it in 2000,

To clarify, it was ggod at the previous company until I WOULD have upgraded, but not at the the new company?

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
I thought it would be valid if you remain at a carrier before it expires even though you haven't upgraded. Mine has expired, but I am and was employed at the same carrier while it was still valid.

paulsalem

Total Time
Can someone eplain how ALL ATPs and some of the other places are able to "narrow down" the bank to 600 or so questions?

Are the other questions not used? If so how do they know that?

Thanks

dojetdriver

Total Time
paulsalem said:
Can someone eplain how ALL ATPs and some of the other places are able to "narrow down" the bank to 600 or so questions?

Are the other questions not used? If so how do they know that?

Thanks

From what I understand, of the 1000+ questions in the Written prep guides, the FAA only has 8 different tests total. The computer doesnt just pick a random 80 q's to ask. It just selects one of the 8 tests. Somehow, the prep places have the 8 tests.

8 tests X 80 quesions per test = 640 Questions to study, what a scam.