ATP Written Prep.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Freightdog99

I need to do my ATP written. I want to take the 135 version, so going somewhere like ALL ATPS is out of the question. What is the best study guide/program out there for written test prep? Thanks.

Why not the red Gleim book? It's a lot cheaper than any two day cram course (30 for the book and 75 or so for the test). In a month or two of studying you could bang out a good grade.
Gleim started printing out the FE Written, too.

It doesnt matter if you take the 121 or 135 version. Your ATP is an ATP whether it is to be used for 121 or 135 ops. I had the same hesitation when I took mine (flying 135), but the FSDO and Simuflite both said it didnt matter which one I had taken, as long as it was done and at least a 70.

Your FSDO, if you fly 135, could better answer your question. If you dont fly 135, and want to go that route anticipating a charter job, I would just take the 121 test.

Take the 121 test. Like the others said, it makes no difference. I did the 1 day thing at ALL ATPS and it was awsome. After a month of reading the "big red book" this was a great way to ensure a good grade.

King Schools

I know the John and Martha are hokey at best, but I have passed all my writtens with better than 90%. I like the fact that I can download the practice tests and when on a layover take them. On the DVD format.

You will be surprised that the majority of the ATP written in review of past exams. Some new stuff as well.

Do sweat the petty things... and don't pet the sweaty things

Latest resources

Back