Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

414Flyer

Down with Chemtrails!
I am going to be taking the ATP practical soon, mostly likely at ALLATPS in Phoenix. Anyone done it there?

Also has anyone done it at Clyde Fredricksons school of wham bamm thank you maam multi engine flying?? I did my multi there and it was pretty painless. Is the ATP that way too there?

i did my multi and MEI with clyde. ATP training is the same. You will have no problem, just study the maneuvers like he teaches you and be ready for the oral. Don Scott is the examiner, he's a good guy...wants you to pass. enjoy!
ALLATPS you have to watch out, some instructors like to milk students to build multi time.

clyde is good

multi engine services gets my vote you wont waste your time and no tricks
if you go to redbird say hi, to clyde,chuck and john also say hi to wild bill alias sweet william
good luck
fulcrum

ATP,Inc.

I was an Instructor at the ATP, Inc. location in JAX FL last year and can assure you that the instructors are not there to milk you.
Think about it- all we fly are twins, and the instructors get all of the multi time they need before they even become CFI's.
The ATP ride in JAX is challenging but very fair. I cannot speak for the examiner in the phoenix location since I do not know him personally. The average ATP pass rate in JAX was 90%.

Latest resources

Back