ATN/SWA Four Party Process Agreement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jt

I have been toning it down some cause you guys are so upset about the deal not going through. You can see that cant you? It was a great deal for you guys. So ok I will go to a friendlier forum for the moment.
Keep telling yourself that brother. You guys turned down the deal of the century. One time offer I would say.

Who knows, you may get another bite at the apple. I'm willing to bet if that happens your MEC will not be so bold.

Time will tell.

<<<< DEAL OF THE CENTURY!

Other pilots at all the other airlines are still scratching their heads. Unbelievable.

I have been toning it down some cause you guys are so upset about the deal not going through. You can see that cant you? It was a great deal for you guys. So ok I will go to a friendlier forum for the moment.

Jt - it was a BETTER deal for you guys.

It is what it is man. We would like to get this done for our company and our friends we have at the other carriers. I don't wish harm on my friends and fellow aviators. I have, however, stated your MECs decision was foolhardy. For one the pilots should have made their decision about their future. For two, any elected official who votes that way acts as a dictator to his or her pilots. That's playing god. The vote should have been sent out with a negative recommendation or even a vote to obstain.

So let's recap.... We do want to get this done. We don't wish harm on airtran pilots. The mecs vote was out of line and reckless.

Lets grow up please. An honest and open debate is better for us all. Your antics at times don't do any of us any good. They only serve for your entertainment.

Some of that stuff in that document was really insulting to us. Not just the list. There were some wows when we read it.

Who cares if you were insulted. If you think everything will work to your advantage then be happy. If things do not work out for you then that is life. However, like somebody else said, why not be like Lear70 and vanish. Now, I hope in the end you get what you are entitled to. A job and that is it.

No, be like Lear and be mature, professional and respectable.

Empennage

I heard the reason we haven't heard from Lear 70, Ty Webb or PCL is because they're in the bunker working on "One Word Plus"

Is it the document with the "Cry-baby" pay?
When a senior SWA FO flies with a junior AAI Captain?

Negative. That is on the document with your retained longevity for pay/vacation, Delta widebody pay for the 717, SWA pay before transition, ten year fences, equipment protection, captain seat protection (even for guys who werent captains at snapshot), two year longevity bump for FOs on the "cusp" of upgrade (around 100, less for about 75 more) etc, etc...

Most important, the only document that GUARANTEED integration, an expedited one at that.

That document no longer exists.

Negative. That is on the document with your retained longevity for pay/vacation, Delta widebody pay for the 717, SWA pay before transition, ten year fences, equipment protection, captain seat protection (even for guys who werent captains at snapshot), two year longevity bump for FOs on the "cusp" of upgrade (around 100, less for about 75 more) etc, etc...

Most important, the only document that GUARANTEED integration, an expedited one at that.

That document no longer exists.

Agree

Disagree

Agree

I guess JT and Kharma will only believe it when it becomes reality. Good luck gentleman.

Latest resources

Back