• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlas Reserve/Schedules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thank you Cliff. I appreciate it. I am really just trying to do my homework and get educated on the Cargo way since I have no idea how it works . Were you at Corpex by chance?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I interviewed at Corporate Airlines, after I was in the pool for USAJet and had a class date at TSA, but wasn't hired out of that interview. Wasn't planning to go there, but figured the interview experience would be good, as I was just getting back into flying after 10 years of not flying.

I have flown into Corporate's home airport (Smyrna?) 2 or 3 times later, and saw one or two of their planes there-also saw them in STL when they were flying for TWA Express and later AA Connection.

cliff
PHL

Ok Cliff cool. There was a guy names Cliff that I used to work with there back in the day there and he got a job in South Florida flying 121 Charter for someone...I didn't know if it might have been Atlas when I saw your name!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

R1 is home reserve-no daily trip rig. Every hour you are away from your home, you get some trip rig, so about 13-14 days gone gets you about to guarantee-if out longer, then paid above guarantee whether u fly or not.

R2 is base reserve. R3 is reserve somewhere other than home or your base. Reserve can last from one day to lots of days.

Atlas flies freight and people....may do freight one day, people the next. Processes are all about the same.

Wt and Bal is currently done on a Windows tablet. It stays in the plane and has dedicated software. When the EFB arrives (who knows when!!!) then Wt & Bal will be on the EFB. The 747-8Fs atlas is getting have EFBs built in, so assume Wt & Bal will be on those EFBs.

The company gives employees a windows smartphone. You can use it to email anyone U like. The phone part is disabled. The new PCD, arriving soon, is schd to be a Samsung Galaxy Tab, 7" screen. All pubs, training, company comm will be on that device.

The PCD is needed as the schedule changes a lot, sometimes 10x a day, or multiple times in an hour.

cliff
PHL

PCD is for company use only, anything else is at your own risk.

Latest resources

Back