Atlas/Polar

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

X-FROG

Can anyone help me with a phone number for HR at Atlas/Polar? I don't know if it will help to try to talk with someone at the company. Also any tips on what I have to do to get in on these upcoming interviews? Thanks for any help you can give me!!

Email us your resume or fax your resume to (914) 701-8444

Return to Flight Crew positions [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=+1]First Officer - B747

Date Posted: Thursday, August 05, 2004

Preffered Qualifications:

* 3,500 hours total time in airplanes
* 1,000 hours turbine PIC in jets
* 2,500 hours of Turbo Jet
FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP)Certification
* Current FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
* FCC Radio License
* Legally authorized to work in the USA
* Current Passport
* Must be able to pass 10-year background check
and a DOT pre-employment drug screen
* Glass cockpit experience preferred

**PLEASE EMAIL ALL RESUMES TO: [email protected].

[/size][/font]

Thanks!!!

Thanks a lot guys!! As I said any help is very much appreciated. I really do want to work for Atlas/Polar!

BusterHymen said:
* 3,500 hours total time in airplanes
* 1,000 hours turbine PIC in jets
* 2,500 hours of Turbo Jet

Are the 2500 TJ a hard requirement? How about TProp time?

What other bases do they have outside the US? Is it possible to commute, for instance from Rome, Hong Kong or Hawaii? How about a base in FRA, now that they do all the lift for LHC?

Thanks for some info. :cool:

Hiring requirements

Guys, Polar and Atlas hiring requirements are not etched in stone. I know for a fact that the last few classes have had pilots with regional experience and substantially less time than those advertised.. These requirements are what the company would like to see, but in no means a hard minimum. Keep plucking away and best of luck to all interested.

B-atch said:
Guys, Polar and Atlas hiring requirements are not etched in stone. I know for a fact that the last few classes have had pilots with regional experience and substantially less time than those advertised.. These requirements are what the company would like to see, but in no means a hard minimum. Keep plucking away and best of luck to all interested.

Thanks for the info! :)

How about the bases outside the US? Can you be homebased or commute in Europe or Asia?

Polar's only crew base (at the present time) is JFK.. Atlas however, has a Stanstead, England base..Not sure how they go about providing transportation to and from the Stanstead base. Atlas also has gateway basing...Good Luck:)

Last edited:
I was at the school house last week. Latest rumour is 120 pilots to be hired by late Summer. Good luck Guys/Gals!

Whale Rider said:
I was at the school house last week. Latest rumour is 120 pilots to be hired by late Summer. Good luck Guys/Gals!

Thanks! Is that Atlas or Polar, or both of them combined?

And what would those Atlas Gateways be?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back