Atlas Jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Non Crewmember Master List

To be listed on a flight, your name first has to be on the Master List. Plan ahead! Allow for approximately 72 hours for this information to be transmitted to TSA.
To put your information into the Master List, click here. To update your information on the Master List, click here

If this does not work (you may need a password to log in)

Call : 914 701-6400 and they might be able to help you.

Pt. 121 & 135 with lic. and med. and company I.D.

Atlas Jumpseat Schedule

Hmm... news to me. The non-crewmember list is usually for folks who are just that - non-crewmembers (i.e. handlers, couriers, etc.)

If you are employed by an FAR121 CASS carrier, or with a 121/135 carrier that has a reciprocal agreement with Atlas, just go to the following link, fill out the information, and Susan (from Polar Air Cargo) will email you back your listing information. CASS, usually same day or next, non-CASS allow 2 business days for the required background checks. Comfortable ride, lots of food, great folks.

To list: www.atlasair.com/aa, go to the bottom left hand corner of the page and click on the OAL Jumpseat Request link.

This link will take you directly to the page: http://www.atlasair.com/travel/confirm.asp?type=1

Have your passport info/company ID info,etc. ready.

The schedules are not available online outside the company as far as I know. Contact your airline's Jumpseat Coordinator with your specific needs and they will hook you up.

Since Atlas is ACMI, plan ahead for alternatives, as sometimes aircraft will be re-routed, or may encounter downline delays. Overall, beats coach on any long-haul flight. Good luck!

Do you guys have flights to Australia/NZ that has a jumpseat available? (I know no air NZ flights allow jumpseat)

If you do could you let me know the schedule from/to? I am asking for a buddy who wants to visit Fiji and we thought that a J/S to Australia/NZ would be the best way to go.

Thanks.

Latest resources

Back