• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlantic Sun - New Regional Airline!!!!! WTFTFTFTFT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Although he holds a glider pilot's license, John, who has clocked up around 2,500 hours on the simulator, claims he wasn't good enough at math to fly proper planes. "This is the next best thing," he says of the 747-400 he has assembled in his spare bedroom, which has a pair of car seats for the captain and first officer to park their butts on.

Math? This is not 1933.

I was in Borders the other day and saw magazines entitled PC Pilot and Computer Pilot. Amazing...

Both are actually awesome mags...for those who FS a lot.

:note - In a past life I was part of a 'virtual airline':

i don't see how them doing this is any different then someone play World of Warcraft thinking they are some super elf or some crap. Why crap on something they obviously enjoy. Not everyone makes a career out of flying....not everyone is medically qualified....not everyone is old enough...I'm sure a majority of them are 14 to 15 year olds who are just having some fun. Hard to believe for some of you but alot of people out there still think what you do for a living is cool

While it is fun to tease the guys that take it a little to far, some of you are way to concerned with what others do with their time.
To some people what we do-being pilots-is cool, I know it is hard for many of you to understand but we have jobs that almost every other male out there had thought about doing at some point in their lives.

Remember Skybus?.....gone as soon as oil went up...someone will always be starting up something, especially with "low oil prices for now"

Do they get 'virtual' paychecks just like real regional airline pilots?

Latest resources

Back