Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Lolikoka

Counsel for the Oppressed
Anyone else offended that ASA can pay for a new, slick, full-color magazine extolling the virtures of "southern hospitality" and a can-do spirit, but then says they can't afford to pay us a few more dollars an hour and give us some industry standard quality-of-life improvements?

I'm tired of the bafoonery at the GO.

NO to the management "proposal" and YES to a strike.

Part of that 37 million dollar profit is mine.

Not to rain on your parade.... but..

I would be highly surprised if ASA actually purchased those magazines. At least at SkyWest, they are given to us free by the company who distributes them. It's all about advertising.

Smoked Toilet said:
Not to rain on your parade.... but..

I would be highly surprised if ASA actually purchased those magazines. At least at SkyWest, they are given to us free by the company who distributes them. It's all about advertising.

That is a good question to axe. I wonder if any of management clowns like Voice of Reason could tell us.

Not that I'm mgmnt, buttttt.............the magazines are at NO cost to ASA. The ads and the publisher pay for everything.
Cheers

did u see the ad on the back page to hire pilots... then the page before boast how ASA pilots are so experienced with 600 total hours before they can start work here! That is the problem... RAISE THE FREAKING MINS, supply and demand

Latest resources

Back