Atlanta time building

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GAcfi

Just forget it. You guys are SOB's. I would be willing to help anyone with instruction or just build time. Depending on what type of flying it is. If it's a lesson then it would be lesson. If it was just a flight to go somewhere splitting the cost of an airplane then the cost would be different. I don't know why anyone even posts here. You guys that responded are the most negative and thoughtless people I have run across. You say things through a keyboard that you wouldn't say to peoples faces. Screw you guys that posted. You will get your one day. You are the dorks. You have ruined a good opportunity for someone that really wanted to fly by me pulling my posts. It is guys like you that make me sick and are hurting the profession. Young A%^holES that think they are god. You make me and everyone else sick. So wonder so many have commented on how this message board has gone downhill.

Last edited:
GAcfi said:
...If anyone is interested in splitting costs of the plane and paying a small fee for instruction...

So you'd be partially subsidizing your students' flight lessons? What is this, a scholarship program? Why are you charging dual then?

Seriously, if you are going to split time, then split time. If you are going to instruct, then instruct, and you shouldn't be paying for the opportunity to render services.

-Goose

GAcfi said:
Hello all. I'm a member of a flying club with a C172, Citabria, and C172RG. I'm also a CFII. If anyone is interested in splitting costs of the plane and paying a small fee for instruction, I'm willing to help both of us out regarding building time. I'm located in the Northwest Atlanta metro area. Please PM or e-mail me for details.

We also have one share available at a buy in of $3950 (membership is transferable and you get your original payment back). Thank you.

Dont make me go by RYY and b!tch slap you for being a moron.

If your going to split time, split time, dont say split time and then small fee for instruction dork

Hey, can we go split some time in the Seminole, run a tank dry and land single engine 40 miles short of home?

That would be fun!

Dude, people are ripping you because you aren't being professional...and the people here are a community of professional pilots. Your post epitomized the worst enemy this industry has, pilots who will work for free/cheap.

If your going to give dual, charge for it. Full price. You're a professional, you're worth it.

If you're going to split time in an airplane with someone, pay your pro rata share and share the flight.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back