• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FastestPA31Ever

Meat Jerkin' Beef Boys
Hey everyone,

Need my first class medical renewed, and haven't been to anyone in ATL yet. Any suggestions? I live in the Inman Park/Highlands area, but can travel anywhere really. Thanks for any info!

C.R. Harper, M.D, right around the PDK area. Ive been going to him for a long time now. Ill even go out of my way to get back to atlanta to get my 1st class from him whenever i need it. His office is called Aero-Med if i remember correctly. P.M if you need the phone number.

I like Dr. Baheeg L. Shadeed, MD. He's located on S. Cobb Drive just South of the Vinings Area. There's no appointment needed, just show up. 770-438-9191.

FastestPA31Ever said:
Hey everyone,

Need my first class medical renewed, and haven't been to anyone in ATL yet. Any suggestions? I live in the Inman Park/Highlands area, but can travel anywhere really. Thanks for any info!

I highly recommend Dr. Carl Harper. He is a truly a pilots doctor. He does the examination (not a nurse). He had a business getting pilots back medicals after they had them revoked. The actual physical might last for five minutes, the rest of the time you just talk. Very nice man. He is located in Chamblee off Buford Highway close to Spaghetti Junction. Call for directions 770 457-3532

JohnnyP said:
C.R. Harper, M.D, right around the PDK area. Ive been going to him for a long time now. Ill even go out of my way to get back to atlanta to get my 1st class from him whenever i need it. His office is called Aero-Med if i remember correctly. P.M if you need the phone number.

Second for Harper. Been going to him since high school. Great guy.

meanstreak said:
I like Dr. Baheeg L. Shadeed, MD. He's located on S. Cobb Drive just South of the Vinings Area. There's no appointment needed, just show up. 770-438-9191.
I concur. $90 ain't bad either.

last time I was at Shadeed it was 20 minutes from the time I walked out of my car until I was back in my car. 90 bucks, cough, cough, see you in 6 months.

Just completed my second class with Dr.Snell in Kennesaw, $128, but I have been with him for 6 years now. New office is on Canton rd by Kennesaw Hospital.

Latest resources

Back