Atlanta Corporate???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

johnny taliban

Been a few months since I posted a request for job leads in the Atlanta area. Any info???
5000 TT
4700 JET
2000 JET PIC

Thanks,
Johnny

johnny taliban said:
Been a few months since I posted a request for job leads in the Atlanta area. Any info???
5000 TT
4700 JET
2000 JET PIC

Thanks,
Johnny

Don't know if those numbers in your post are legit or not, but....
if they are, you might want to think about adjusting them to appear more legit.

Could raise a red flag or two, depending on the employer.

Just my 1/50th of a dollar.

Ain't pretty but...

Position: Pilot - First Officer

Schedule: Flex

Summary: Flight Options Pilots enjoy the pace and culture of corporate aircraft flying. We invite experienced pilots to apply for these positions currently open for our Atlanta domicile. Flight Options Pilots are the frontline to our owners. These professionals will have superior customer service skills combined with attention to detail.

Qualifications and Requirements: Must meet ATP requirements and have passed the ATP written exam; Posses at least 1500 hours total time, 300 hours multi-engine and 100 hours multi-engine turbine. Valid passport required. Corporate aircraft/part 135 experience desirable. Pilots currently on furlough must resign their seniority and any call back rights. Pilots will be required to domicile at ATL and will work a flex schedule.

Applications will be accepted exclusively through our website at www.flightoptions.com.

The State of Georgia is going to hire a first officer. Go to their website for more information. I think they operate a few King Air 90's and a Citation or two, and a Commander 900.

Ultraman

Latest resources

Back