ATL Tower Controllers are Upset With Me

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Redan

Today as I taxied in Tower asked me to pick up my taxi speed. Then after switching to Ground, controller said; "Acey, I've got a number for you to call, ready to copy?" So I called after shutdown and got a real tongue lashing, almost made me cry. Said I was the third Acey he'd had call about slow taxiing on his shift. I just feel awful.

That Rocks!

I LOVE IT!

I will definitely have to taxi slow enough to get a call from that monkey-tard..... I will definitely give that spankoff a corrective interview!
-Only after he has been on hold for 5 mins!

-HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

or while standing under the super loud announcements in the terminal blaring "ASA flight XXX has been cancelled."

File a NASA and your company's safety report. This is the first link in the accident chain.

Recently seen bumpersticker seen on the backside of a CRJ...."How's my taxiing? 1-800-EAT-********************"

Well, not taking anyside or anything. But a controller in ATL just got decertified 5 days a go, becasue an ACEY aircraft the "slowest one" took the whole runway 10 to land and roll out. Two planes behind him had to go missed. The controller got into trouble for that one. He is decertified and has to go through re-certification. I know, I know all of you are going to argue when I am on the runway- the runway is mine. But keep in mind this could turn to something really really bad. The controllers are pro about ACEY's flying and taxing safely, but all of the ACEY's need to help the controllers out too.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back