• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LXApilot

Owes More Than He Makes
Hello All,
We have begun a new flight club in Atlanta, Ga area based out of PDK. Our offices will be in the main airport admin building below the Downwind. We already have a PA28 and a C172 and will be getting a PA32 and an A36 very soon. The existence of this club hasn't been made public yet.
Affordable low monthly dues and access to private office facilities. Also club members will have access to sodas, cigars, beers, etc. for when they aren't flying and want to hang out at the club office. Many other social activities and aircraft ownership/leaseback opportunities available with the club in Atlanta or Jacksonville.
If anyone is interested in more information or joining the club, don't hesitate to post here or PM me.

Hey,

I may be a little late in the game, as I saw the orginal post was in December, but was interested in some information regarding your club. I'm a Continental 737 FO, and live up in Norcross, GA. I've been renting out of LZU, and fly about 5 hours a month. Are you folks still looking for members? Thanks for any info you can pass along.

Steve

Latest resources

Back