Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BankAccount=0$

Just watch and learn kid
Just curious if anybody knows anything about the hiring process at Air Transport Intl. I've been eyeing them for years, and I just got the application package from them last week. Do they send out an app. to anybody who sends them a resume when they post on their website that they are looking, or do they only send to people they are interested in interviewing. DC-8's are what got me started on becoming a pilot in the first place, and ATI is exactly the kind of company/flying that I'd like to spend my career at so I'm pretty excited to be considered. Thanks in advance,
TJ

I just got the app too. Turned it around really quick but have not heard anything. There is a little bit in here about them but I have not heard anything yet myself but I am looking forward to it. I hope they call!!!

They usually send out an application if you request one regardless of whether or not they feel you may be competitive. I remember back in January/February of this year they were interviewing and sent out what seemed like an inordinate amount of applications only to end up interviewing a handful.

But, I'm no insider. I'm just going off of what I've seen in the past. If you do a search, you'll most likely find the thread I'm referring to. Interviews were held during the first week of February this year.

I heard that ATI and BAX are up for sale. I also heard that UPS might be interested in buying them. If that is true, I'd be real hesitant about applying at ATI right now. Remember what UPS did when they bought the old Emery operation in Dayton, they $hitcanned all the contractors and what's to stop them from doing the same thing if they buy BAX?

Got all my stuff in with ATI also. Talking to ATI guys, even if they lost the BAX stuff theres still lots of work with other contracts. Can't be any worse than where I am now.

It'll be interesting to see if ATI sends out applications to everyone who applies. I meet their mins so I emailed my resume - haven't received anything in the mail yet. This is the second time in three months I've sent my resume and I never did receive an application from the first resume.

Peace

SF

Received the application packet the other day. That's a lot of paper! :D It's all good though!

The cool thing? HR included a prepaid envelope for the return. I know that's a little thing but it's says something good about the company given the current state of the industry.

Good luck to all who've applied.

Peace

SF

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back