Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

babydoll

PIT
I've recently concidered becoming an ATC'er, but was curious if anybody knew of another way of doing that, without joining the military. I've heard a few people talk of some FAA school in OK, but dont have any information on it. I've heard that one who is wanting to go to it, has to take a written exam and such, and then they go to the school for free, and get a job with the FAA. Just wondering if anyone knew other ways of doing this or about the FAA school in OK.

I think ravengirl is going through ATC school. I doesn't sound like she was military but i was wrong. See if you can track her down w/ a pm. I sure she would be willing to help you out.

Otherwise I heard of a school in chicago that offers an ATC program.

good luck

I went through such a school, and graduated one year ago. I'd be glad to help with any questions. If you like, send me a PM or e-mail to iflyatsna at yahoo dot com.

Stephanie

Thanks guys for all the info, I'll definately be checking that out. I did look at the FAA website and really couldn't find any useful information.

babydoll said:
I did look at the FAA website and really couldn't find any useful information.

If you get hired, you'll probably find that's a pattern repeated over and over and over....:rolleyes:

Vector4fun said:
If you get hired, you'll probably find that's a pattern repeated over and over and over....:rolleyes:

HA HA HA... you beat me too it...

It's so true...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back