ATC games

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
http://www.atcsimulator2.com/

A bit expensive but it occasionally goes on sale. I bought it last year for $25. Really awesome simulator and highly realistic. He has a demonstration video on the website. The creator is coming out with a center enroute version sometime this summer.

Always was a fan of ATCC by Xavius. www.xavius.com

Right now it's just the old version, and I'm not sure if they still have the sound version on the website anymore. At any rate, it's a very accurate simulation of an ARTCC environment, and I know the non-sound version is free. Very fun.

Back in the good ol' MS-DOS days in the 90s', I used to be addicted to TRACON and its successive generations. Is that ATC Simulator a follow on or did TRACON disappear?

Always was a fan of ATCC by Xavius. www.xavius.com

Right now it's just the old version, and I'm not sure if they still have the sound version on the website anymore. At any rate, it's a very accurate simulation of an ARTCC environment, and I know the non-sound version is free. Very fun.

Looks cool! I was in a tactical air control environment for some years and have watched the guys in the TRACON a few times. More power to those guys! I liked where the manual for this program said that the pilots used "intelligent" comunications and proper ATC phraseology. That's the only bug I could find in it :)

Latest resources

Back