ATC career question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sposhman

Currently, i am a low-time commercial rated pilot still in college and not flying much at all unfortunately because of both low time and the current hiring situations. Due to the situations i wanted to keep my options open in the aviation world and ATC is appealing but i don't know much about the training and job prerequisite requirements. ie: does anyone happen to know the best route to becoming a Air traffic controller? average income? and current hiring status?

Currently, i am a low-time commercial rated pilot still in college and not flying much at all unfortunately because of both low time and the current hiring situations. Due to the situations i wanted to keep my options open in the aviation world and ATC is appealing but i don't know much about the training and job prerequisite requirements. ie: does anyone happen to know the best route to becoming a Air traffic controller? average income? and current hiring status?
Wait till your 30 then apply, it helps you get a job when your over 30!

This topic is getting beaten to death. Just browse down this forum and you'll see every other thread is dedicated to how to get the job. All the questions can be answered there.

Latest resources

Back