ATA to get N7 B752s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ataopsdave

I heard through the grapevine a couple of days ago that we want to get 5 or 6 used N7 752s. Anybody heard anything about this. I know that George said that the restructuring is complete and that all is left is to grow the airline.

spoke with some guys at tramco
there are a few 757 reworked in PAE
Ex Iberia, then Ex National
Real AD Queens lots of heavy maint def. ( flap and spoiler AD ) weight restriction is the releave.
they are happy for any work.
:D

When N7 brought one of their 75s in for a football charter, the mechanic traveling with the aircraft left me with the impression that no one would want their fleet. Apparently every aircraft was different and lots of custom engineering work had to be done when an AD affecting the fleet came out.

I hope we cherry pick just the good ones if ex-N7 birds are coming to TZ. That said, I don't know much about the history or standardization of our current 752s.

joe

my turn to add to the rumor;

10-12 airframes to choose from, $25mil a piece, we want around 5 of em, ex-natl and some others but not any of the metric ones that ex-natl had. just what I heard though.....

The 76s are a done deal: they aren't happening. There isn't a viable business case for the aircraft.

joe

See the item entitled "Fleet" of Dave Lindskoog's September Flight Operations Update on the Employee Web Site.

joe

yeah no 767's but instead 747-400's just as soon as we figure out how to get them in and out of midway.....

Hey guys!

Just saw one of your L10's in ANC today. What was it doing in ANC? I saw the plane taxi to the North Terminal Gates..... I'm guessing its some charter?

Latest resources

Back