• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

ATA Strike vote comming

Whataburger

Total Time
40teen
Today Duane Worth okayed the ATA MEC's resolution to issue a strike vote. This might get interesting.

ATA For Now!

Total Time
Time to shut this place down. There is a limit and this company has exceeded it. If they have their way, not only will we be the lowest paid in the industry again, we will set the bar for others to follow. I and many others will not have anything to do with it.

What a shame, it was a great place to work for a while.

Thanks George!

MAX CON

Total Time
3500+
DO you think Ind base will close? Will all the flying be done out of MDW ? I still have some friends who work there, I wish the best of luck to you guys/gals.

Will this be the fouth time in the past year they asked for money?

arthompson

Good Luck ATA guys and Gods Speed. However George is leaving this may be a big help. Tell him to return the Chicago Express Money on his way out the door.

Capt.LongThrust

Total Time
12teen
I am guessing that the last minute deal will be worked out. Isn't that negotiation 101, make the other side think they are getting something?