ATA newhire class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sayagain?

For those in the pool at ATA, a friend of mine just got the call to start 1/6/03 on the 757. Watch for that call and good luck.

sayagain?

FNG-

Congrats on the class date. I just finished training on the 737-800 yesterday and I'm now waiting to start IOE. Plan on being in training for approx. two months. Make sure that your flight bag has plenty of room in it when you go to indoc. They give you a box full of books and you'll have to carry them to ATL for systems and sim training.

sayagain?

Congrats for those of you called for a class. If I may ask, when did you interview? I too am in the pool after interviewing in Nov. Where you guys given any info on how many will be in the Jan. classes.

Thanks

willard-

My friend interviewed in mid-September and just got the call for the Jan. class. You shouldn't have to wait long before they call you.

sayagain?

Willard

Did you have a friend walk your resume in and did you have any LOR's? I've been contacting ATA for 3 months now and can't even get an application.

Thanks,

Rice :cool:

anyone have info. on class size and how many PFEs are involved? I interviewed on the 19th of Sept. and haven't heard anything yet.

Latest resources

Back