• Start date
  • Watchers 5

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How long are you staying?? I don't get back home until Saturday night.

Probably till sunday although right now alot will depend on how much I win ( or loose ):D :D If I win enough then can retire and extend the stay. LOL If I can get a late flight back east then possibly we can work something out. ! ! !

Enjoy Mandalay Bay!! If you're a slot player, the $1 Wheel of Fortune is just about up to 5 million.. It's going to hit very soon!!

That sure would be nice....:D :D My luck has always been at the tables though, never had too much "luck" at the slots but we will see...!!! !!!

have a safe trip

3 5 0

I want to thank ATA for the ride to LAS. It was a very nice experience and they really went out of there way to see that I got into LAS. The Pit to Mdw crew was very nice and Captain Olson went out of his way to make me feel welcomed and took the time to talk to me up front which I thought was nice. ! ! They were weight restricted from MDW to LAS and the captain who was doing his IOE came off the plane on two different occasions to talk with me and say that he will leave the mail/or additional cargo behind before he left any person and I feel grateful since he did just that to accomodate me and make sure that I got on. Was a very very good experience and my thanks really goes out to the crew. Even had a few cuties sitting next to me which made the flight go that much "smoother"...:D :D

Thanks again ATA

3 5 0

I was around in the afternoon. Jumped in on NWA in B and walked down A. I was dead tired so I probably passed by you and never noticed.

Ahhhaaa.... The life of a pilot.:D :D - Yeah I thought that may have been you. lol Just got back into MDW after taking the red-eye out of LAS. Once again thank you ATA for a wonderful experience in which I am truly grateful for. One night here then back to work .:rolleyes:

3 5 0

When I dispatched at EGF in DFW, I jumpseated on ATA from MDW all the time - never had a problem - great crews!

Nice new airplanes and great FA's.

Very nice aircraft & the flight attendants are overly friendly and they go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and happy.!! !! Had the same cabin crew outta LAS that I had from PIT to MDW which was nice cause they came out to the gate and we socialized prior to boarding. I have been pretty impressed with the overall attitude that they have.

3 5 0

Turbo-

Was that you that flew the Miami Air 37-800 into Greenbriar WV a month or so ago on a charter.? - We flew the CJ into there and saw u guys but was in a bind for time to get outta there so really couldn't inquire...:D

3 5 0

There are 20 738 captains so it was someone else. I flew 97 hours in July then went on a nice 2 week vacation. I will be flying the Marlins out to Denver tomorrow.

Latest resources

Back