Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATA interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I sent my resume to ATA in November, and got an application in December. I then gooned up the application and sent a letter begging forgiveness and another application. They sent me another application in January, which I promptly (and carefully!) filled out and returned. I got a call April 23rd for a May 21st interview and I got the "Congratulations" letter today. The interview was just as described here- no surprises at all. A truly great group of people and a wonderful experience. I'm really looking forward to working there. I did not know anybody at the company, so I feel especially fortunate to have received the call. Best of luck to all, this is going to be a great place to work.
 
Skiherkdrivr,

Congrats! Any idea about what aircraft type you will be offered? What's the word? I hear a lot of recent newhires have gone to the 757.
 
Congrats SkiHerkDrvr! Well deserved. And they'll be fortunate to have you there at ATA.

Richard
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom