Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

otis

Brewer, Patriot
At the interview, are you given a chance to review your application before asked questions about it? I understand that the interviewers may refer to the essay questions and its been a while since I wrote them.

Thanks,
Otis

Just remember to always photocopy your application. Sent mine in November, still no word.

Does anyone know for sure if ATA's pilot recruitment telephone number is caller ID blocked or not?

I have my "privacy manager" turned off and shooooot is it a pain.

I am willing to accept 10-20 telemarketing calls per day if by chance ATA blocks their caller ID.

I signed up for donotcall.gov.

Anyone?

Thanks.

Splert

Hard to tell......

When they called me for my interview, it came up with the Indy area code (317), so I knew before I answered that I should get nervous.

Scheduling comes up not as blocked, but as "call" on my service (AT&T)....I can't honestly recall if other calls from the offices come up with the number or not. If it happens I'll post a note.

I think you're okay.

GZ

Would they leave a message or just move on to the next app? I never answer my main phone line so I was just wondering. Also, would they call your secondary phone line? I am sure they would, but I'm not 100% sure. My app has been in for 3 weeks now.....no word yet.

Each time they've called me it's shown up as American Trans Air on the caller ID. That'll make your heart skip a beat!!

HarleyGuy said:
Each time they've called me it's shown up as American Trans Air on the caller ID. That'll make your heart skip a beat!!

Yeah, I nearly soiled myself when I got the call for the interview and the Caller ID on my cell said 'American Trans Air'.

I just got a JA call from scheds the other day (when I was out east surfing - therefore not available) and instinctively knew who it was when the 'Unknown Caller' message came up. So sorry.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back