Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

smellthejeta

The plane I solo'd in
Today's Washington Post is reporting a bk filing by ATA. In quick summary, they are selling their MDW, LGA, and DCA assets to AirTran, with whom they will operate a codeshare agreement. Nothing was said about deals or sales with/to any other carrier.

In old news, the article also recapped Ashcroft's earlier statements by saying an Indy Air bk filing could come as soon as January.

Hey everyone, did you hear the news? ATA filed chapter 11?

Did you read the other three threads on this subject before posting this?

smellthejeta said:
Today's Washington Post is reporting a bk filing by ATA. In quick summary, they are selling their MDW, LGA, and DCA assets to AirTran, with whom they will operate a codeshare agreement. Nothing was said about deals or sales with/to any other carrier.

In old news, the article also recapped Ashcroft's earlier statements by saying an Indy Air bk filing could come as soon as January.
Thanks for the update, but you need to look before you post... Many, many previous posts on the same subject.

You are correct, sir. You can post whatever the he!! you want. Shall we start another thread on American's jumpseat policy or JetBlue's need of union representation?!

Hey everyone, you hear the news about ATA filing for Ch. 11?

Good luck to ALL of the employees of ATA and Chicago Express. Whatever happens I hope you continue to have jobs either with AirTran, America West, Southwest, or ???

When did this happen?

Metro752 said:
I took a big **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** on a plane the other day
SWA/FO said:
When did this happen?
SWA/FO...did anyone ever tell you "you ain't right" ? ;)

CMonBoard said:
You are correct, sir. You can post whatever the he!! you want. Shall we start another thread on American's jumpseat policy or JetBlue's need of union representation?!

Hey everyone, you hear the news about ATA filing for Ch. 11?

Good luck to ALL of the employees of ATA and Chicago Express. Whatever happens I hope you continue to have jobs either with AirTran, America West, Southwest, or ???
Thank you and bless you Sir...........................

:)

Latest resources

Back