ATA app. received - what next?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

reepicheep

I sent them a resume & cover letter in June and another last week; today I received an application in the mail. Is this a prelude to an interview offer?

Btw, I have no inside connection, no letter of recommendation, no one walked in my resume.

Well, fill out the app very carefully. Take the essay questions very seriously, and do the best you can with them. My guess is that hiring may pick up now. The app is no guarantee of an interview, but it sure can't hurt to get it in soon ahead of eveyone else.

Good luck,
Brad

Just got my app in today and I can't wait to fill it out. I sent numerous resumes the last three years so hopefully this is a good sign. Any idea on how many they plan to hire this year and next? All the info on this board is great and hopefully will continue.

Hey,

I had an interview with them last year. From my experence it, sounds like you will get and interview if they gave you the app. Take the previous guy advice serious with how you answer the questions. I would recommend typing the app.. The sim profile was straight forward. They do distract you with tech questions on the profile.eg. you doing 300 kts across ground so how many miles a minute? 5 miles a minute. Also, they gave a 40 question test on jepps plates. It was mostly from the Chicago area.
I interview 4/01. Got turned down! Good Luck!!

Thanks for the info....I've pretty much filled out the whole thing except the essays which I will start on tonight.

Hope you're right about the interview probablility.

I'll follow up with a post if I do get an invite.

Latest resources

Back