• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATA ALPA “No airplanes go anywhere without us.”

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
where do you buy your office supplies, Office Max or Office Depot....I buy mine at STAPLES

:laugh: :crying:

OK Moderators... Stop the insanity please!

This needs to be back under Majors. It is really no wonder people are leaving this board for others.

If GAL does sell ATA's assets without regard to the Pilot group, all airline management can kiss goodbye the days' that employee groups take concessions for the health of the company.
The day will live in infamy.

If GAL does sell ATA's assets without regard to the Pilot group, all airline management can kiss goodbye the days' that employee groups take concessions for the health of the company.
The day will live in infamy.

Nice acting guys but don't quit your day jobs!

What the fcuk are we talking about here? 5 or 10 airplanes? OMG!

I have seen dozens of airlines give back HUNDREDS of airplanes over the past 20 years and never not once have I heard such bull$hit from a pilot group.

SUCK IT UP guys! It truly sucks to give back airplanes but as the old saying goes, you aren't a real airline pilot until you have been furloughed at least once.

I would like to sympathize with ATA pilots but the whining is a little too thick for me in this case. Tone it down puhleeze.

ATA has a colorful proud history don't blemish it with this crybabying. Your management was too aggressive and they expanded too fast. Now they want to sell a few airplanes. Welcome to the business.

Nice acting guys but don't quit your day jobs!

What the fcuk are we talking about here? 5 or 10 airplanes? OMG!

I have seen dozens of airlines give back HUNDREDS of airplanes over the past 20 years and never not once have I heard such bull$hit from a pilot group.

SUCK IT UP guys! It truly sucks to give back airplanes but as the old saying goes, you aren't a real airline pilot until you have been furloughed at least once.

I would like to sympathize with ATA pilots but the whining is a little too thick for me in this case. Tone it down puhleeze.

ATA has a colorful proud history don't blemish it with this crybabying. Your management was too aggressive and they expanded too fast. Now they want to sell a few airplanes. Welcome to the business.

You might want to study up a little before you blame these guys.

nah, I'll wait until this rumor is confirmed.

deleted.

Last edited:
Just be happy Mesa Airlines is running out of cash quickly or they'd reckon you a much worse fate than any other options you have on the table.

Latest resources

Back