• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATA Airlines to Introduce Business Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As someone who spends a lot of time traveling with a full fare Y class ticket or a full fare buisness class ticket I've seen it all. From the drunk buisnessman to the non rever complaining about the company.

The problem i've had is even though I'm a platinum member I wasn't upgraded when there is a whole flight of non revers sitting in buisness class.

I understand that employees work hard for their company but Y and F class travelers like myself keep the company afloat.

"The problem i've had is even though I'm a platinum member I wasn't upgraded when there is a whole flight of non revers sitting in buisness class."

Let me get this straight, you offered to USE an upgrade certificate, and were turned down because the company wanted employees up front? Or was the situation that you didn't "feel" you should use your awards, and felt the company should "give" you a free upgrade? Hmmm. Some airlines want flight crew up front when deadheading. I would prefer my pilot, on his way to flying a long day including bad wx into ORD, to be WELL RESTED.

But I think you have a point.

From now on I'm gonna be PISSED that Microsoft gives employees cheap software. It just ain't right!! I should instead get that software for free since I'm a "customer"

I'm PISSED at the dealership I bought my car from. Why do they let employees drive for free!!! As a customer, they should let ME get a free car every week!!!

and boy o boy, dell had better not be offering deals on top of the line computers to it's employees!!!

You should worry about YOU. If you BUY a FC ticket, then you DESERVE FC. If you use AWARDS you DESERVE FC. If however, you feel that as a CUSTOMER that you are MORE entitiled to get free SH1T from ANY company than the employees that MAKE THAT PRODUCT, and consider it part of their COMPENSATION PACKAGE, then you need a reality check.

Latest resources

Back