ATA adding 4 cities in April '06

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyBoeingJets said:
But I'm drinking the koolaid and hope only the best for ATA. I knew ATA had to shrink and have already been shocked by the extent of the shrinkage at MDW. I predict good things for ATA by the end of the year.

Kool-aid spiked with hallucinogens

capt. megadeth said:
Kool-aid spiked with hallucinogens

I think the koolaid is running low, but hey at least they have a job for a while longer. Too bad they could have done so much better if they had had good management. Just look at JetBlue and Airtran. ATA had a strong position at Midway in the middle of the number two airline market in the US. Southwest knew that and took advantage of this fact.

Should have got out with your millions when you could have George, but hey at least you can enjoy your new engines on your 150' foot fishing boat.

Good luck to all ATA'ers

How's that ecam-Bill?

SWApA will get steamrolled. Basically the company will tell the union what they're doing and the union will respond with an email to the pilot group telling us it's in our best interest and "it's only on this one route." etc.

We're screwed.

Gup

GuppyWN said:
SWApA will get steamrolled. Basically the company will tell the union what they're doing and the union will respond with an email to the pilot group telling us it's in our best interest and "it's only on this one route." etc.

We're screwed.

Gup

I find your lack of faith disturbing.....

Southwest knew that and took advantage of this fact.

ATA was in bankruptcy... they received offers from AirTran Airways
(da tranny) & Southwest Airlines. Southwest was chosen as their best offer. End of story. What happens next is up to Denison (sp) and Kelly.

I like ATA.

TZtoSWA said:
Your overwhelmingly negative rants on this subject get old. Why don't you stick to the freight forums?

Your airlines kumba-we're so full of $hit-ya bull $hit gets old. Why don't you kiss my hairy stinky.....????

capt. megadeth said:
Your airlines kumba-we're so full of $hit-ya bull $hit gets old. Why don't you kiss my hairy stinky.....????

Hairy? & Stinky? They have many over-the-counter products that can help, most can be purchased at any CVS. Good thing for you they are open 24 hours. :p

Latest resources

Back